Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Adventures with my good friend Bynz

So this weekend was an eventful one! Ok so heres the story...I am in my car atleast 2 hrs a day and I love to listen to 101.9 the end. They were coming up on their 1 millionth song. So to celebrate the 1 millionth song they were giving away a car. To win the car you had to guess when you thought they would play the millionth song. So me being an avid fan of 1019 decided to make my guess. A week ago I got an e-mail from the stations director saying that my guess was one of the 101 closest guesses and that I should come down to this party they were having, they also stated that I HAD to be present to win the car. I am not the kind of person who usually just goes places on a whim, but I called my friend Bynz and she said she'd go with me. We got off work and headed to Legacy Mazda in Orem in hopes of a driving home in a new Mazda Miata!! Well needless to say I did NOT win the car...but... we did not go home empty handed. I got a T-shirt, and I got it signed by my 2 favorite radio personalities...Chelsea and chunga! ;) We are such dorks and here are the picutres to prove it..










Also my cute friend Alicia had her baby. Her name is Ayzlee and she is adorable. Congrats Alicia!!



4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That was so much fun! I'm glad I went with you.. let me know if you enter any other contests =)

sav said...

i love chunga! he is my favorite and i have been listening to him since i was in 8th grade!!! how crazy is that.. sorry you didn't win the car! but it looks like you had a blast.. when i was 14 i won a mountain bike, back when it was 107.5 the end. GO CHUNGA!!!

The Jackson's said...

Hey Aimee! I just wanted to say hi, I love your blog! how have you guys been? we need to get together with you guys soon!
P.S. I am sooo jealous of your Korver encounter!!

sav said...

oh i remember casey, but the real question is, do You remember Mr. West.. that was back in the old days, chunga and him made a mean combo!! but then he got fired for something, and i was oh so sad.