Monday, April 21, 2008

This is my drunk friend Jessica!


So funny story!! This weekend I went out with some old friends from highschool. We went to Applebees for dinner. One of my friends decided she wasn't hungry so she just ordered an Orange Dream Shake. All through dinner she kept saying "this shake is gross, it doesn't even tast like orange". At the very end of dinner our waitress and a manager came to our table. The waitress asked my friend if she knew the drink had alcohol in it. She said no....and they said well are you 21 she said no..... My friend Jessica is a very LDS girl and has never had alcohol in her life. she was a little shocked but we were all laughing so hard. I feel really bad for laughing because the waitress got fired. But the whole rest of the night we kept teasing her and saying oh are you ok is the world spinning are you going to throw up.. she got a little bugged but it was an eventful night!! A night we as friends will never forget! Jessica haveing her first underaged Alcoholic drink!

2 comments:

sav said...

oh my gosh! that is so funny! it sounds like something that would happen to me cause i never read anything all the way! hahah!

Writer J said...

Oh wow J getting drunk...that's um interesting. I'm sure she'll always remember that one.