Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN


It was Ben's birthday on April 5. So I am a little late getting this out. And I Don't have my pictures because my dad has his camera and thats the camera I took the pics with...So I am a bad wife today. But any way HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!
When ben woke up I made him breakfast in bed then my mom and I gave him our presents. I got him this really neat Ogio bag (camo of course) and my mom got him a gift card to his favorite place.... Sportsmans wearhouse!! yay! I hope he had a good day I didn't get to see him till really late, he had work and then priesthood session.

I just want to say how thankful I am for such a wonderful husband. He has been working very hard and sacrificing a lot to get his car lot started. I am very proud of him and all that he has accomplished... even if he thinks its not a lot, its definatly more than I could ever do. He is always very sweet to me and wants to make sure I am taken care of I love him to death!! Happy Late Birthday.

Oh and Thanks Scott and Bynze for the great Birthday Dinner!

No comments: