Thursday, May 29, 2008

MOTHERS DAY FUN!!

So we had a fabulous Mothersday! We hung out with my moms family for a little while then had to check out to make it Bens family party. We had some awesome food that and were stuffed by the days end!!! Can I just say how thankful I am for my wonderful mother!! She has been letting us live with them for the past 8 months, she is always willing to do things for others and hardley thinks of herself! She had beens wonderful mother and I hope when I have kids I can do half as good a job as she has done with us! I am also thankful for a wonderful Mother-in-law. I hear those horror stories of people and their Mother-in-laws.. but I am so thankful that I have a fabulous one!! She is great! I think we get along really well. She and Brad will put down what ever they are doing if one of their kids needs something! I've never really felt like the "daughter in law" I just feel like a daughter.. like I was meant to be apart of this family! So that I am thankful for..
Her are some fun pics for the wonderful day!

Photobucket
Livvy!!

Photobucket
Adam Throuhgly enjoying my oreo cheescake!!
Photobucket
Maybe he enjoyed a little too much!!! What a mess!
Photobucket
Daisy Jo! the newest addition to our family.. and now the new hair band Model!! (not kidding)
Photobucket
Addie... she is only 5 and she already knows how to strike a pose... I didn't even have to make her do this all I said was.."addie strike a pose"

Photobucket
Little Landon!! hes a fisty one... he looks like the gerber baby..

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Cute pics! Next time I go in to get adjusted I can tell Adam I saw him scarfing down cheesecake =)

Writer J said...

Your family is so cute. Especially love the headband Aims. We still need to get together and make some :)