Monday, May 12, 2008

ABC TAG

A-Attached or Single?- Attached! and lovin it
B-Best Friend?- Benji first then prob right now Binze!!
C- Cake or Pie?- Pie! Lemon Meringue Pie, but only home made, not that sick crap you get at the store
D-Day of Choice?- thats hard, either Fri. or Sun.
E-Essential Item?- Phone, I feel like i'll die if its not with me at all times.
F- Favorite color?- Pink. I know I am lame.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Sour gummy worms..
H-Hometown?- S. Ogden
I-Favorite Indulgence?- staying home from work and doing NOTHING!
J-January or July? July. I love to be warm.
K-Kids? 0 unless you count Fergie, we pretty much treat her like our kid.
L-Life isn't complete without? Benji & Fergie
M-Marriage Date?- June 29, 2006
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 bothers, I'm the middle, and only girl can you say SPOILED
O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples, but its weird I like Orange Juice Better thank apple Juice.
P-Phobia and Fears? - have someone close to me die.
Q-Quote?- "Bloom where you are planted" I like to say I live my life by this. (you interpret how you want)
R-Reason to smile?- When the clock says 4:00pm, when all my laundry is done and put away.
S-Season of choice?- Summer!! 'I like it hot hot hot'
T-Tag ten people?- allison, Julie, Savanha, Binze and I don't know if anyone else reads this....but who ever wants to can..(Alicia stole all the other ppl)
U-Unknown fact about me?-
V-Vegetable?- cooked carrots, tomatos, squash, zuccini.. Love most veggies!!
W-Worse habit?- Picking at my hair and biting nails
Y-Your favorite food?- Sea food, and anything smothered in alfredo Sauce, oh and anything smothered in Bajios vinigarette. Yumm food is so good!
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Capricorn

2 comments:

sav said...

that is so funny that you dated someone in "the end" world! very interesting... you will have to tell me the story sometime. we are both capricorn.. i think i already did this tag, i will look... glad someone likes their veggies!!!!

sav said...

OHHHH!!!! and i want to know the dirt on mr. west.. i always wanted to know what happened to him, but no one would spill the beans!