Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Camping!

This was Fergies first Camping trip!! I think she did pretty well she was a little hesitant at first but in the end she loved it!! Ben and I also had lots of fun!! Even though we just went over night it was still fun to just get out and spend some time together!!

Ok so I don't know why but I cannot get my slide shows to show up.. so you have to click *view all images if you want to see out exciting Memorial Day Weekend!!:) and if anyone has any suggestions of how to help please let me know!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! now we all need to plan a little camp out together. Somewhere warm though:)

Silvia and Steven said...

fun pictures! Camping is always fun. I usually upload my slideshows on slide.com I think it's a lot easier. Just an idea

Anonymous said...

Cool Cool luck you guys! I cant wait to go camping up in Oakley next month! Cant believe Fergie has an actual hoodie!

Unknown said...

Hi Guys!
Thanks for saying hi aimee! It was good to hear from you. and tell Ben hi! Class of 2000! :)

Writer J said...

Hey you! You sound like you had fun. And hey, I'm just letting you know that I will be making my blog private in the next few weeks [or days] So if you would like to continue reading my blog send me your e-mail address that you use to blog. I would love to hear from you. My e-mail address is: purpledaisybug@yahoo.com

* said...

Hey Aimee B. its me Amy R. I love your blog its so cute.