Thursday, March 20, 2008

SPRING IS HERE!

Incase you didn't know; today is the first day of SPRING!! or well it's supposed to be, it doesn't much feel like it though. When I woke up this morning in S. Ogden there was a very light blanket of snow. But when I got to Salt Lake there was just a little drizzle of rain coming down, so maybe things are looking up.

I am so excited for SPRING and SUMMER and all the warmth that comes with it. I do like the snow and do enjoying snowboarding..but I absolutley LOVE the warmth! the hotter the better! If Ben would let us I would move to Arizona. I think I was born to live in warm weather...after all I was born in St. George.

I've posted some pictures in honor of Spring. One of some tulips which you often see in the Spring, an another is a picture I took while I was driving home last night (I know it wasn't the safest thing to do but I'm a pretty good multi task driver..atleast I think so.. I think I scare my husband to death!) But I looke down at the temp. and it said 61 degrees!! Whoo hoo! the Warmth is on its way!




No comments: