Monday, March 17, 2008

Princess's on ice

Last week i got the wonderful opportunitie of going to Princess's on ice!! It was so much fun. Our nieces are so cute and get so excited, its fun to watch them get so excited!! Before I got married I had only one nephew named Jett who i love to death!! But when I got married i gained about 11 more nieces and nephews. I love all of my nieces and nephews and love to spend lots of time with them. Here are some fun pics of us as the Princess show, all my nieces got dresses up as princesses and apparently I didn't get the memo because I forgot to dress up.









2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Cute! You totally should've dressed up =)

Allison and Noah Riley said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! Noah and I were driving home from the gym that evening along 300 West and saw all these cute little girls dressed as princesses on their way to the show. It made me want a little girl - hmmm, maybe not of my own (yet) but maybe one to hang out with :)