Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Arrivals!





Ok, so after this I need to be done with blogging for today! I am just a little bored at work...everyone is gone to meetings and all my projects are pretty much finished.


But I realized that I never did a little tribute to my new nephew and niece that were recently born...I did one for my friend but not my own family members..I am so lame.


So welcome to the world Daisy Jo Henderson Born January 13, 2008 9lbs 12 oz, 21 inches & welcome Grey Clark Baldwin born November 30, 2007 8lbs 6oz., 21 inches.


These to new arrivals have been so fun!! And it's nice to have the pressure taken off Ben and I. ;) I hope the pictures look ok some were taken with my phone...I know I know I'm a horrible aunt!
By the way Dana's cute friend took the fabulous pic of Grey, and see the cute daisy head band Daisy is wearing...yeah I made that. They are available for sale, just let me know the color or flower and band.$6

3 comments:

Writer J said...

I love them! Especially the cute flower headband. Speaking of that we still need to make ours!

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Such sweet babies! I'm totally hearing you on the no pressure to have kids - Koryn and Ashley have my parents abated and Noah's three older sibling have things covered on the Riley front, so we literally never get asked about it - kinda nice.

And about the bomb scare, so random :). We watched the cops from our windows while they yelled at people who "accidentally" drove down the street that was barricaded off. I guess it's good they take those kind of precautions - but apparently the same thing happened a year or so ago, and it was some little kid's clarinet. Woops :)

Heather and Trevor said...

Yay for new babies! Grey is so cute huh! Glad you posted! Hope your well! :)