Monday, December 22, 2008

Whats going on with the Sims???

I know I said I was going private.. but I said that in the heat of things..and now I may reconsider... But I will keep everyones e-mails incase I do decide to.



WHATS UP WITH SIMS?...



Between work and Holidays I haven't had much time to Blog.. so heres an update!




We've Been Playing in the Snow...





And Putting Houses UnderContract!!!!!!!......








Making my famous carameled Apples! Over 100!!.....









Going to Christmas Parties and Sitting on Santas Lap! (Pics soon to come!)



And of Course lots and Lots of Christmas Shopping!!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday full of fun!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Writer J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Writer J said...

Wow Aims! You have been busy :D Glad you updated though. If you're not in buisness yet, you definitely should!! Those caramel apples and such look realllyyy good!

sav said...

i have been wondering if you dropped off the planet! good to know you are still around and busy!

Trinity said...

YOu look super cute. Hopefully you can make it to our fun craft in January. It will be super cute!