Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Did I ever Tell you how much I love Christmas!!!

Did I ever tell anyone how much I love Christmas?? I absolutely love it!!! I wish It could be everyday! But then I guess it wouldn't be as cool if we had it every day!


Christmas Morning! Before any of the Presents had been touched!Ah yes! The Usual Teenage gift! $$$ Because mom can never pick out the "cool" thing....


Dads new favorite Toy...a GPS for an Airplane...???




Mom opening her presents!

Fergie opening her presents, I swear she got more presents than anyone.. her new favorite thing is Christmas!



Ben Opening his presents! Yay for Batman, the Jazz and Clean Teeth!

Aimee Opening her Presents!



5 comments:

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Wow that looks like you guys had alot of fun! I love Christmas too, I wish we could celebrate it longer, we should re-arrange the holidays so Thanksgiving isn't right before it lol, that way we could have 2 months building up for Christmas! Looks like you got some fun clothes though =) And Ben got a good deal to Dark Knight and Jazz Tickets, sweet!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Thanks for showing me how to make the scarffs we made them and they turned out cute!

Trinity said...

What cute gifts. You are such a cute girl. Love the boots.

Rachael said...

So good to see you at the New Years' party! I am glad you had a great Christmas. It is so funny to see all the presents that Fergie got!

Lyndsey said...

Those are cute Christmas pics.. Love them!