Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight!

Ok So I know everyone and there dogs are probably blogging about this but you know I have to join the crowd! Last weekend I went to see TWILIGHT!! With my cute friends Trin, Binz and Leash. It was really fun!!! When I first saw the movie I was a little ..ehh... because the movie is never as good as the book. But as I've thought more about the Movie I think I am liking it more and more, and I would love to go see it again! This movie is like the Napolean Movie.. at first you are like what.... but later it grows on you and you love it. Here are some fun pics and there is one of James...Special for you Trin!

5 comments:

sav said...

fun! i want to see it. i have heard mixed reviews, but i think you are right and the movie is never going to be as good as the book..

Anonymous said...

well since i've never read the book, i loved it all the way through, even the hilarious flying squirrel seen! i've seen it twice now and am wanting to see it again. i have dreams about james biting me;)

Trinity said...

Oh yeah Mama like! I felt the same way. After I was like, "What" But the more I thought about it I wanted to be watching it and missed it. I am crazy. So Lynds and I had to see it again. I just had to love it and I am so glad that I DID! I want to go see it again. You should come with me.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Amy I agree with you the first time I saw the movie I was disappointed but when I saw it again I actually liked it a lot!

Rachael said...

I liked it more than I thought I would, and I totally want to go see it again!