Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ok so yesterday I said I was going private because I keep getting comments from random strangers... I thought I would post a few of these comments for you all to read... now you all know what a laid back nice person I am so I don't know why my blog has cause so much conflict. But its driving me nuts.. I just got another random comment today!!!!

mgr:It's so nice that Spencer could enjoy the happiness his $25, 000 donation to the anti-marriage California Proposition 8 denies to others.Bigot!

lauren : I second that, mgr. BIGOT!

tkc : Dear Aimee,I am sorry that you've been the recipient of "weird comments" on your blog. I can understand how upsetting that must be to you -- especially since you're not responsible for the political views of your friends. And I'm sure your friend Spencer Wheelwright is a very nice person in many ways. But I also hope you understand the anger that the "retarded weirdos" feel when they see a photograph of him doing precisely the thing he's sought to deny others. And I do hope you understand that, as violated as you feel by strangers reading your blog, that's nothing compared to the violation felt by the tens of thousands of gay Californians -- none of whom have ever met your friend Spencer Wheelwright -- whose lives he sought to directly impact by making their marriage illegal. And I would hope that, given the opportunity, you would say to Spencer what you've said to those commenters: If you don't know gay people, then stay out of their marriages. It's none of his business.






7 comments:

Writer J said...

Ugh, people! I know I was reading that last comment and kind of looking at it strangely. :( Dumb people....

sav said...

weird! i want to be on your list of people, so add me. lilsav@hotmail.com

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

It's sad that people have to ruin it for us huh! Please add us to the list. mel_miles28@yahoo.com

Familly said...

Oh my gosh Aimee. That's crazy, seriously some people are so annoying...

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I can't beleive that people were putting thing like that on your blog! How did you get to be such a target that is really weird people do need to mind thier own business

Trinity said...

People are so dang rude and that is weird that they made those comments.

Trinity said...

I had so much fun with you girls. And you always dress so cute. I was so confused when you said you were a Spartan. I was thinking a Morgan Trojan. Then I was thinking- I think a lot. WAIT didn't she go to Bonneville she was a Laker. Oh yeah SOJH were the Spartans. Sorry I was so confused and it took a lot of thinking to figure it out. We all need to get together again.