Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Wedding Shower.. Starring Cecilia Nelson!

Ok So I am a bad friend! Its taken me fore ever to get these pics up! But on June 20th I got the wonderful opportunity of seeing my best friend Cecilia Nelson be married to a wonderful guy (Spencer Wheelwright). I got to help throw a shower for her along with my good friend Milne. (The drunk girl) here are some fun pics of the shower.. and soon hopefully some of her wedding.


Very Vogue!


Julies Future Wedding dress!

Choose which dress you like best!! What a hard decision!
Fun Presents!

3 comments:

Writer J said...

Yeah...hah hah...my future wedding dress that I could hardly walk in, let alone that it was falling down..LOL :D

Writer J said...

BTW...we all look super cute here. And P.S. I love your new banner pic :)

Silvia and Steven said...

aww! looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait unti you post some wedding pictures. Oh and love your banner picture too! Way cute!
How was Mexico? How long did you go for? Any pictures? :O)