Friday, July 25, 2008

2 year Anniversary!

Ben and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on June 29th 2008! I can't believe 2 years has already gone by! I love this guy sooo much! He's so stinkin cute and he makes me laugh everyday! We love being married!! I can't think of a better way to spend eternity!

Us driving up to the Get away Lodge, in Eden.
Dinner at Harley and Bucks in Eden, sooo yummy! The best grilled shrimp I've ever had!
If you look closely you can see my art work on the table!
The Getaway Lodge! A Cute little Bed and Breakfast in Eden. It is where we spent the first night of our honey moon!! They have a fabulous breakfast and the cutest rooms! Thanks Benji youre the best husband ever!! I love you!!


1 comment:

Writer J said...

You're amazing Aims. I love your artwork! :D And oh my goodness it has been two years..congrats!