Friday, July 25, 2008

4th o July!

Ok people! It was my goal to catch up on all April, June and July Posts! and I've finally done it! There is lots to read.. so you may want to take a little at a time! lol jk.. Sorry if this gets boring but I have to put it all up to make myself feel good! I don't want to be one of those people who only put a post up like every 6 months! I have to document theses occasions, and precious moments in life! :) Enjoy! (P.S. You will have to click older posts to see everything new!)
So.. HAPPY LATE 4th OF JULY! I had a great relaxing 4th! Binz and I went swimming and layed out all morning.. then Ben and I went to a BBQ, then we got to go see Hancock afterward! Funfun day!

Binz Layin out by the pool.
binz and Aim! fun times.. trying to get tan!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Yikes! Who's that white girl in the yellow