Friday, October 24, 2008

Most ppl that know me know I love to be crafty ,unfotuantely I don't get much time to do these "crafts"...but Thanks to my good friends Lyndsay and Trinity I get to do it atleast once a month now! This month we made no knit scarfs!! they were so fun, super easy, and soo cute!!! Take a look! And any one that wants to come next month let me know! I think we are going make picture blocks.. but I'll keep ya updated!

The scarf begins to take shape...


The Finished product! so cute!!!

4 comments:

Trinity said...

I am so glad that you came. You are so cute and fun! I think that the scarves are great, cheap, and super cute! I am excited to make these picture blocks. I will post what day, time, and where. So be on the look-out. We will need to know who is coming because I think we are going to put the first letter of our last name on the block. So we will need to know last names and cut the vinyl. I hope they turn out as cute as I imagine them to be.

Trinity said...

P.S. I am going to add you to my blog list. If that's okay that is. But I am doing it right now :)

Lyndsey said...

I'm glad that you made it! I always like hanging out with ya!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Your blog is so cute. I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch now since we don't get to see eachother very often. Was that the scarf that you were wearing to the baby shower? You made that? Thats so cool, and really cute. I want to learn. I'm excited to see you in a couple of weeks.