Friday, October 17, 2008

Mexico Adventures!

This summer we went to Vera cruz Mexico and picked up Bens brother Jared. let me tell you I am PROUD TO BE an AMERICAN!! It was a neat experience but to see how those ppl lived and how their country was in such poverty made me so thankful for what I had.. You know those scenes in Movies when ppl get home to America and kiss the ground? Well I thought I might really do that... I was so thankful to be and American I wanted to cry when we landed in Texas, and were finally back in America! We had some crazy experiences there in Mexcio we visted a ton of Jareds friends he knew and got to see what the "real" mexico was like.... it is really sad but it was a humbling experience. On our way home we almost had to leave Ben in Mexico... I guess there was some stupid little paper they gave us on the way there and Ben threw it away... he had to go up in imigration and talk some guy into giving him a new paper..and he had to pay the guy off like 60 bucks! It was horrible I thought we were going to have to stay there an extra few days and be stuck in the airport like the movie "terminal". It was a crazy experience I hope I haven't bored all of you to death!

No comments: