Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Ari!

We had Ari's 1st Birthday on Jan 21, 2012. Her actual Birthday was on the 23rd, but I wanted to do it on a weekend. I had a ton of fun planning and preparing... well I think you call that fun...I was actually quite stressed about it! I found this website called www.Karaspartyideas.com they have the cutest parties on there, and I've always aspired to have a party just like that for Ari. The party turned out really cute but not as fabulous as a "Karaspartyideas" party... I do not know how these mothers have the $$ or time to throw parties like that, its nuts! Oh well we had a fun time and Ari loved her cake and presents, that is all that matters right?? Here are a few pics from the party, one of my Besties was kind enough to bring her super nice camera and be my photographer, because heaven knows when you are throwing a party for 50 ppl you do not have time to think about take pictures and chase a 1 year old.



































4 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Cute pictures! All the party ideas I've seen on pinterest I've thought the same thing, so so cute but seriously I can only imagine how much everything cost. The table looks adorable & it looks like she loved the cake.

Familly said...

Wow! I love it all! Looks so cute. The cakes are beautiful. Good job.

Unknown said...

soooo cute!! I love everything!!
Happy birthday Ari!!

The Stephens Family said...

I love all the cute pictures and you did great on the cakes and cupcakes!