Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blogging thoughts tonight.

So it's 7:00 and I've just gotten off work. I am sitting on the train in silence with all my thoughts from the Day the week and the month swirling in my head. A lot has been happening lately and I feel that my blog is going to become a journaling blog tonight so I can just get it all out.
1 year ago when ben shut the doors to his business I took on the role of sole provider for our family, I sure was not ready for that curve ball, but sure enough I stepped up to the plate. Ben has been working to pay off the business for the last year and I have kept my role as "sugar mamma"... Providing a house, paying off bills, keeping our house lit and warm, our cars running... Etc. Well a month ago ben found out the car lot he worked for was shutting down. Wow! Do u ever feel like you can never get a head in life? When I was finally feeling like ben and I were getting our stuff together the big guy up stairs throws that at us. I was hoping that we could try for a baby in a year or so.....

God always has his reasons. After ben lost his job I found out that he wanted to get out of the car business... That is news to me! And I'm his wife... You know the girl he lays next to EVERY night before falling to sleep, you think I would have known something like that!!
So blessing in disguise! Now ben is going to be starting a job at market star next Monday and we are going to get his butt back in school!

Well folks there's my life in a nutshell. It's really not all that bad I do like my job for the most part and do appreciate the friendship I have with my boss. I have a wonderful husband and 3 Great friends I can share anything with at work! I have a great family who loves me and 2 adorable pups

7 comments:

Silvia and Steven said...

Wow! Well you are AMAZING for stepping up to the plate. Everything happens for a reason even when things are bad luckily you have your husband, health, and the gospel. Keep going and I know easier said than done but keep going. You are doing great for chugging along instead of giving up.

Writer J said...

You're amazing Aims! You're right God always has his reasons :) It may not seem like it now, but everything you're working for now will pay up in the end. As for getting ahead in life, yep that thought runs through my mind too :/

Trinity said...

I know exactly what you mean. Everytime we seem to start getting ahead of the game-WHAM. It's like we take 3 steps forward then 6 steps back. However, I have come to learn in the 5 1/2 years of marriage, "That is life." Each opportunity(struggle) has brought Andrew and I closer and ultimately made us stronger as a couple. Although in the moment I want to cry once we make it through I want to shout for joy. Our Heavenly Father knows us personally and what we can ultimately handle. I think I have learned he just wants to make us the best people he can. You are doing a great job and I KNOW you will be rewarded for your efforts. Keep up the good work.

Familly said...

I am so sorry he lost his job! I know the feeling! But it's true, everything happens for a reason and maybe a year from now you will look back and be able to see why! Hang in there! Love ya lots...

sav said...

ugh. that is a lot on your plate.. brad did that to me too.. one day he wanted to go to dental school, the next he didn't. it's better though. how is market star? do they pay anything?

Lyndsey said...

I love you too Aimee! You're awesome! but I've always thought that about you. Hopefully one day you won't have to work at all!! (but then you probably won't know what to do with yourself :) Good luck BEN!

Owens Family said...

Oh Aimee,

I read this and I truly know how you feel. =) You need to know that you are AMAZING! And I love you. I miss your face and everything works itself out. Chalk it all up to experience and one day it will make sense.

Keep your head up girly! And show him who is really BOSS. Ha ha! (I loved the opening pop comment.)