Friday, September 26, 2008

OUCH!! (charlie)

Ok so I am a klutz! This morning I was in a hurry to get out of the house.. but trying to be nice I was keeping the lights off.. so I thought the door was open.. and it was just not all the way.. so I my eye ran right smack into the corner of the door... OUCH! that really hurt (in my english Accent) So to make my self feel better I want everyone to tell me about there clumsy accidents..!
Ouch!! Ouch Charlie..AHHH!! Charlie.. that really hurt!! Charlie bit me... and that really hurt charlie and its still hurting..

3 comments:

Trinity said...

Thanks for your comment and those charts are awesome. They really do work and help you visualize your goal and make it seem reachable. Okay I am laughing because I have seen that snip of the kids and Charlie. love the English accent. I have to tell you I was a tid bit younger but I was riding my bike and not looking where I was going and ran right smack into a parked car. My ankle hurt so bad, but I didn't tell anyone until later why and howcome my ankle hurt so darn bad. It ended up just being twisted. Thank goodness, but I am always hitting my hips into things now. Maybe I am a wide load!

Writer J said...

Ouch that looks like that really did hurt.

I think the worst thing that I've ever done to myself was when I was with a friend and we were being funny and were spinning the spokes on our bikes. Well my hand ended up slipping and my pinky finger ended up going into the spinning spokes.

And that is my clumsy moment.

Dana said...

Um...Have you ever heard my flagpole incident...

short version...

7th grade gym class...
flagpole...
concussion...

enough said!


Or walking out of stake conference, very pregnant with Jett and tripping...Landing FLAT (or as flat as possible with a basketball belly) on my face...